- “TWO THOUSAND PLACES” project Teaser 2013/2014
- SOFIA LABROPOULOU live at THE CHAPEL OF ASCENSION “TWO THOUSAND PLACES” project
- CHRISTOS CHONDROPOULOS live at ABANDONED FERTILIZER FACTORY “TWO THOUSAND PLACES” project
- BABIS PAPADOPOULOS live at PELOPONNESΕ STATION “TWO THOUSAND PLACES” project
- JONAS KOCHER live at BURNT BASKETBALL COURT “TWO THOUSAND PLACES” project
TTP ProjectOne musician, one place. Every place, just like every artist, constitutes its own distinctive sound. Two Thousand Places is a project that attempts to capture the moment in which the artistʼs talent comes in tune with the special atmosphere of a place. The way in which music affects and is affected by the place where it is generated, in accordance with the artistic experience, mood and personality of each musician, is imprinetd live within four minutes, with no further use of overdubs. TTPʼs sole guide consists of the spirit of constant search for the optimum combination of the artist, the place and diverse sound and video recording approaches, free of stylistic taboos. In this sense, it aspires to fill an obvious and significant gap in the Greek music scene.
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Ο Ross Daly εκτελεί για το TWO THOUSAND PLACES project μια δική του σύνθεση με τίτλο Aşkefzâ Saz Semâi με Nak Tarhu. Το Nak Tarhu ειναι ένα σύγχρονο όργανο που προέκυψε απο τη συνεργασία του Ross Daly με τον Αυστραλό … Continue reading